Kicker doesn't work on Rook's Brawl (and I suppose in general) SOLVED

Been playing a Rook's Brawl earlier this morning, Kicker worked only 1/5 times I discarded it. It happened in Rook's Brawl but may happen in adventure too. Had to end the game at Day 1 sadly bc my Negotiation deck couldn't do anything most of the times.

EDIT: SOLVED

I do think the coin clause is unnecessary (and confusing!). Just the requirement to discard it is enough, especially after the nerfs to sifting and chaos coin, which were the main reason kicker was good.

Lol It happened to me like 12 times but I actually don't recon it, so it may have happened that LOL. Should try to smoke a bit less on the mornings. I'm sorry for the inconvenience Klei moderators q.q

2 hours ago, pacovf said:

I do think the coin clause is unnecessary (and confusing!). Just the requirement to discard it is enough, especially after the nerfs to sifting and chaos coin, which were the main reason kicker was good.

when i run a discard deck for rook negotiation i always skip modern sifting mostly because it can get really unbalanced coin-wise. not overly powerful, the opposite. it'll flip 3 snails before it lands once on heads and hemorrhages cards and by extension; actions. 

Archived