A note to the devs

Machine Reaper

Thanks for the DLC but next time you guys are gonna make something for funsies you better tell us so we won't get Soo serious and whiny about the bugs, lack of updates and anything else.

We are supposed to have fun like you guys, not pick on you for not providing us what was promised.

So please next time, don't try making something if your just gonna half ass it and abandon it and mock everyone else's expectations with saying it was just for funsies

Good day~

p.s @Sunset Skye leave me alone plz, for once

I know you are very very important here and matter a lot more then anyone but please just let me be, okay?

I don't care about what you do here so you should do the same as well in my case, I don't really know what's your problem nor I want to find out let's just be frank.

Okay?

Or if you really wanna keep playing this stupid game of trying to prove you know better then anyone else here about anything.

Then let me tell you this, the devs, the company, they don't give a rat's ass about us guys, they only care about what they are interested in and they are hardly gonna reward you for all the time you have put in their products cause your nothing more then a customer for them as the same as I am.

So drop this nonsense of sucking up to these guys and trying to prove to any of us that what we feel is wrong or something and mind your own business, do something useful instead of investing Soo much of your time in this place at least.

We are unhappy with the state the game is in and that is that.

Let us be now.

Archived