why do so many new players pick willow?

Because "baisu" doesn't burn itself, does it?! (no, summer and no-flingos doesn't count)

This weekend is a free-trial DST one thus expect a lot more Wilsons and Willows (also Wendies) - they are KLei's poster-characters (mascots) for DS/T. Also expect more griefers for sure because life needs some pain & suffering in it, as always and forever :beaten:

15 hours ago, Shosuko said:

-.-. .- .-.. .-.. . -..     --- ..- -

-_-;;

image.thumb.png.861a2995f768b4eb35884e8e3fd61414.png

19 hours ago, Blue Moth said:

So, I like to spend time on public servers every now and then, and I constantly (no pun intended) see people come in as Willows, saying they are new. Even a friend of mine who I recently got into dst picked willow as her first character. Why is it that so many new players pick Willow? What draws them to her?

Obvious perks relative to Wilson and good looks aside, I think some new players pick her because of her placement on the character roster. Personally, when I started DST, I thought "Wilson is the main hero, and Willow is the main heroine" solely based on the fact that they were the first two options. 

Archived