So, after a session with some friends while playing with Walter, we've discovered a few glitches and bugs, i don't know if the PC version has these or not, as i play on PS4, so, lets move on to the glitches.

1. Walter's Ghost is invisible.

When you die Walter's ghost doesn't appear, but this is only a visual glitch, and you can still interact with everything else.

2. The portable tent map icon.

When a portable tent is placed down, instead of it's map icon showing, it shows Warly's portable grinder icon.

3. While telling stories his hat goes missing.

Very self explanatory.

4. The Tophat is invisible while on the floor.

When dropped on the floor the Tophat becomes invisible.

5. Other characters receive the "tell a story" prompt.

When near a campfire as any character it will give you the option to tell a story, if you're not Walter however they'll just say "only_used_by_walter"

6. Dismantling a tent while being used.

If you try to dismantle a tent that IS occupied the character will say "only_used_by_warly" i imagine because the first item with a dismantle option was warly.

7. Recovering burnt portable tents.

If a portable tent is burnt and then dismantled it'll come back like nothing ever happened.

8. Portable tent duplication.

I really like this one, but i know that it has to be patched, if you spam the dismantle button on a portable tent it'll restart the animation, however it'll still give you a portable tent back, making it possible to have infinite portable tents. (And gives a great willow sanity station)

I think that's all the ones i found, i hope these get fixed soon, they aren't bad, as they don't really change much and most are visual glitches, but the tent one is just very broken.

hi wheatleyBr,I noticed that you and me are newcomers who have joined the community in recent months,welcome to the community,About game bugs on ps4 you can send them back to here

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/ps4_dont-starve-together/

This is a bug feedback column belonging to ps4,Maybe this will allow developers to help solve the game's problems on ps4 faster and better.have a nice day.

Archived