Warly and His Current Situation

Warly buff and rework  

136 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about Warly? Do you think he needs buff?

• Yes he needs some love. (buff and rework)
    • No his current situation is good.
    • Yes he needs buff but no rework.

On 6/13/2020 at 2:24 PM, Sweaper said:

You still have plenty of slots? Grass, twigs, pig skin, lantern, season gear. Not to mention bundle.

Edit: Sorry for the confusion, English isn't my first language, can you pinpoint what you didn't understand please?

I just wanted to point out that Warly needs to sacrifice way more inventory slots compared the average character when using the Chef Pouch. While you indeed still are able to carry grass, twigs, etc. around, you won't have that many other slots available to collect the loot you obtained during your journey since the normally available slots are used for the Chef Pouch and the ingredients. Using the various ingredients for dishes and carry the dishes around instead will break your "you'll always get fresh food out of spoiling ingredients when cooking on his crock pot, making him almost as good as WX when it comes to food spoilage as long as you can carry raw ingredients."

But the thing I was confused the most was your "Not to mention bundle": You do not start with the Bundling Wrap recipe and not everyone has the ability to obtain to Bundling Wrap. Also Bee Queen takes a total of 20 days to respawn, dropping only 1x Bundling Wrap Blueprint on death, which means that not everyone has the chance to fight Bee Queen and obtain Bundling Wrap, exception is if you are playing alone on your own world and have access to your own Bee Queen.

4 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

I just wanted to point out that Warly needs to sacrifice way more inventory slots compared the average character when using the Chef Pouch. While you indeed still are able to carry grass, twigs, etc. around, you won't have that many other slots available to collect the loot you obtained during your journey since the normally available slots are used for the Chef Pouch and the ingredients. Using the various ingredients for dishes and carry the dishes around instead will break your "you'll always get fresh food out of spoiling ingredients when cooking on his crock pot, making him almost as good as WX when it comes to food spoilage as long as you can carry raw ingredients."

But the thing I was confused the most was your "Not to mention bundle": You do not start with the Bundling Wrap recipe and not everyone has the ability to obtain to Bundling Wrap. Also Bee Queen takes a total of 20 days to respawn, dropping only 1x Bundling Wrap Blueprint on death, which means that not everyone has the chance to fight Bee Queen and obtain Bundling Wrap, exception is if you are playing alone on your own world and have access to your own Bee Queen.

I did say when it comes to food spoilage he will be almost as good as WX. Emphasis on almost and food spoilage. You still can use the backpack and the same rule apply, while losing 2 slots, compared to others, for a stack of meat, honey or eggs (preferably honey, since you can get 2 different healing options if needed) and his crockpot (2 slots instead of 3 because others characters will carry at least one food with them too) while always getting fresh food from almost spoiling ingredients. That is enough to do everything besides some bosses, because his healing is limited and not everyone is a kiting god.

Archived