I have a simple suggestion. Now, tell me if this is not possible for some reason, but why not make some of the art from Twitch Art Streams into Vignettes? I mean, they would be perfect for it!

It really depends on what art stream you're talking about, besides fanart as vignettes doesnt sound too great, personally id prefer kleis offical artwork. Not that i have anything against people making fanart for the game they like, but i don't see that happening in the future, especially now that we got to vote for trailer vignettes.

32 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

It really depends on what art stream you're talking about, besides fanart as vignettes doesnt sound too great, personally id prefer kleis offical artwork. Not that i have anything against people making fanart for the game they like, but i don't see that happening in the future, especially now that we got to vote for trailer vignettes.

I was referring to Klei's official art streams on Twitch, not fanart

So forgive me if im wrong because I've only ever watched one stream and seen snippets of some of the streams, but do you mean art like this?

683113414_Screenshot(76).thumb.png.9b21d97377ed971e06c40c54196a5774.png

Because tbh that would be cool, but in my opinion it breaks the style of the game a little bit. Just this kinda art style doesn't really fit with the other vignettes.

Archived