Fake rewards from Wechat and Newsletter

Klei, about the "klei rewards", i haven't account in wechat and newsletter, but it shows that I’m already following you in both and i’ve already claimed my rewards, but no, i just created my accounts, and i can't really claimed my rewards... The sum of my points comes from my facebook, intagram, twitter and links. I hope a can get it.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Diogo007 said:

Klei, about the "klei rewards", i haven't account in wechat and newsletter, but it shows that I’m already following you in both and i’ve already claimed my rewards, but no, i just created my accounts, and i can't really claimed my rewards... The sum of my points comes from my facebook, intagram, twitter and links. I hope a can get it.

Thank you.

WeChat is treated as an alternative to Facebook. Since you already claimed the rewards for Facebook, you can't claim them for its alternative.
image.png.bc0028b45c9591d1da9e7fa26590a528.png

32 minutes ago, bagherthegamer said:

What about the newsletter. 

Mine says i can claim it. But when i click on it it just reloads the page and nothing happens.

I had similar issues with the other claim buttons, and for me editing the html button element to remove the href url fixed it.

Archived