[Game Update] - 414076

• Developer

Hey Grifters,

Just a couple of fixes/changes today. We are settling things down for a build, after all :)

• The quest log has a show/hide button, and automatically shows on quest updates
  • Update some terminology to remove use of 'unmitigated'. Instead, most strings refer to health or resolve loss.
  • fix soft lock when hiding and showing the display panel and pressing esc a lot
  • Make the rook day 3 lt that you fight hate you if you let them live
  • Fix name dropping the Zealot, which can happen with First Impressions.
  • Replaced Mirrored Hot Air with Enduring Hot Air
  • Fixed bug where Crank wasn't showing the correct amount of defend
  • Removed CanPlayCard from Take Cover so that it can be played for 0 defense
  • Added a nil-check for the core argument in FIGHT_ALLY_SCARE

View full update

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kevin said:

Make the rook day 3 lt that you fight hate you if you let them live

Oh, that's a shame. I really like changing sides often in his campaign, so I think it'd be fun if maybe they hated you after the fight but loved you if you end the campaign supporting their side (not necessarily during the campaign, but they should show in the loved people list on the end game screen in that case).

Some cards can’t be played if you don’t have whatever resource they spend (e.g Hurricane) or if there is no valid target. However, sometimes you would like to play them, even if they have no effect, just to get the xp.

Would it be possible to change the behaviour so that you can still play them, but have to click a confirmation box to do so (or required a specific key press to force play them, or whatever)? Am I the only one that would want something like this? I find many of them very hard to upgrade at the moment.

Edited by pacovf