Warly deserves a favorite food

Title + some possibilities

1) Mussel bouillabaisse with introduction of mussel in a next RoT update. Especially when Warly clearly states how much he esteems it (plus Mama Angeline scene oh I am crying)

2) Or Puffed Potato Soufflé, the recipe is rather specific (potatoes + Warly's recipe) for not being that interesting. Would be a nice up

3) But if we want to be that fancy, i guess that Creamy Potato Purée could be an alternative (potatoes + garlic).

Warly deserves more love lore !

Annotation 2020-05-29 164949.png

Annotation 2020-05-29 182118.png

Annotation 2020-05-29 182119.png

Annotation 2020-05-29 18220.png

I mean sure, but I saw it that since he likes variety so much, that they really don't have a favorite dish since it starts to be bland every second time and delectable every first time, thus not allowing him to have a favorite food. What would be interesting that he gets his SW food boost when eat his specialty dishes, to encourage the player to eat them rather then the common bacon and eggs and perogies.

A real chef is always open to new tastes!!!!!

But really the Favorite food thing is more lore and charecter centered than anything else. 

I mean webber also says 'Mmmm' when examining a monster lasagna yet his Favorite dish is ice cream because he is a sweet little boy not a hungry monster food eating spider. 

Same thing could be said for warly. 

Archived