About Seaworthy and Skyworthy mechanics

So I'm in a RoG world which is compatible with both Shipwrecked and Hamlet. I have built both machines and plan to visit the other worlds. But will I be able to travel back to my RoG world from either of them? And if I can, is it possible to hammer the broken machines when I get there, or is it a more complicated process?

If you plan to travel to:

• Shipwrecked from RoG:

You will spawn next to another Seaworthy, you are able to destroy it with a normal hammer to get the Sea Worther and a few other materials, if you so wish, or travel back to RoG with ease.

But, if you plan to travel to:

• Hamlet from RoG:

You will spawn next to a broken hot air balloon, like you would normally if you started a new Hamlet world and there won't be a Skyworhy normally generated in Hamlet for you to get back to either Shipwrecked or RoG! You'll have to visit the Palace with a Royal Crown, Regal Scepter, The Jeweled Truffle or The Blue Sow and trade it with the Queen Malfalfa for a Royal Gallery Key, going to the next room of the Palace will introduce you to The Royal Gallery with three items locked inside pedestals which can only opened with Royal Gallery Key, the items are:

1. Key to the City,
  2. Executive Hammer and
  3. Can of Silly String

You can unlock the pedestal for the Can of Silly String which is the only one in Hamlet you can find for crafting a Skyworthy once you gather the nightmare fuel and living logs necessary you can build it and you'll be able to return to your Shipwrecked or RoG worlds. Clearly, once in Hamlet it's a rather tiresome endeavor to get back to your other world(s). Oh and yes you can hammer any Skyworthies and Seaworthies with a hammer.

I hope I was of any help.

If you need anything more clarified please don't hesitate to ask.

I was experimenting with this and I might have found an easy way to make traveling between all three worlds work. Here are the steps:

1. Start in RoG
  2. Find and hammer Sunken Boat and Wicker Basket for Sea Worther and Can of Silly String
  3. Build and place Seaworthy
  4. Build Skyworthy
  5. Travel to Shipwrecked
  6. Place Skyworthy
  7. Hammer Seaworthy for Sea Worther and rebuild it
  8. Travel to Hamlet
  9. Place Seaworthy
  10. Travel back to Shipwrecked
  11. The Skyworthy is still there
  12. Travel back to RoG with Skyworthy
  13. We now have a Seaworthy in both RoG and Hamlet, with a Skyworthy in Shipwrecked linking them together

10 hours ago, Ninja Survivor said:

I was experimenting with this and I might have found an easy way to make traveling between all three worlds work. Here are the steps:

1. Start in RoG
  2. Find and hammer Sunken Boat and Wicker Basket for Sea Worther and Can of Silly String
  3. Build and place Seaworthy
  4. Build Skyworthy
  5. Travel to Shipwrecked
  6. Place Skyworthy
  7. Hammer Seaworthy for Sea Worther and rebuild it
  8. Travel to Hamlet
  9. Place Seaworthy
  10. Travel back to Shipwrecked
  11. The Skyworthy is still there
  12. Travel back to RoG with Skyworthy
  13. We now have a Seaworthy in both RoG and Hamlet, with a Skyworthy in Shipwrecked linking them together

but you are in risk of being in aporkalipsis when you travel to hamlet or volcano season when you arrive sw

you dont have to worry about finding and placing the machines, there is enough in all worlds to visit them.

i what im doing in the world im playing is started in hamlet, playing normal (i like the lack of resources) and when i beat all the seasons include fighting herald i use the silly can to travel to rog (the skyorthy lets you travel to rog and sw) when i want resources to build a big pig city. To travel there i get gear to survive (winter hat and nitre for both dangerous seasons) and i find the seaworthy and the skyworthy. I build skyworthy to travel back to hamlet or travel to sw if i want to start exploring it (right now im wating to practise more this dlc in other worlds since i still being a noob in sw) and i let seaworthy precrafted. When i will decide go to sw i will bring my survival gear and the seaworthy precrafted in case i need a panic exit and then i will try to fingt the parachute to let there another skyworthy so you can travel in each world to each world with 1 machine only

ofc you can do another order like starting in rog, build skyworthy and let seaworthy precrafted or inverse. The point is to have a way to come back to your safer dlc (where you have goodies) in case somethig go so wrong because if you dont do all of this in time you can arrive to a world where you must rush things or die and rog is the easies dlc to arrive without exit plan (except for hounds and weather, nobody will disturb you to explore the map)

anyways is a good strategy, i take in count it to use it when i get more conford playing sw

Archived