How do they exactly work? I already read the dev post about it but i still dont get it

First thing i want to ask the green "Drops Enabled"  text shows up at no one that streams the game there is people that has !drops as their description or whatever but they dont work right? 

Secondly how does the timer exactly work like if i watch a streamer for 5 min and decide that i didn't like it and start watching another will that 5min still counts?(Sorry if this is the wrong part to ask but i couldn't find help section also not native speaker)

If you linked already your twitch account with your klei account you need to watch a streamer with Drops Enabled , it should say it under the stream if you click on it.

drop.thumb.PNG.4b2e3e677ea5b18c744f835e02c8b934.PNG

Then you just need to watch it, 30 min for icon , 2 hours for a portrait and 6 hours for a belonging skin. And yes you can watch 5 min of one stream and 5 of another and it will count as 10 min. Also you don't need to watch all six hours in one sitting, if you watch 3 hours one day and 3 hours another it will count as well. If you'll get the drops you will be notified on your twitch account, then you just need to log into the game and you should recive your skins.

27 minutes ago, Whisperlisc said:

If you linked already your twitch account with your klei account you need to watch a streamer with Drops Enabled , it should say it under the stream if you click on it.

drop.thumb.PNG.4b2e3e677ea5b18c744f835e02c8b934.PNG

Then you just need to watch it, 30 min for icon , 2 hours for a portrait and 6 hours for a belonging skin. And yes you can watch 5 min of one stream and 5 of another and it will count as 10 min. Also you don't need to watch all six hours in one sitting, if you watch 3 hours one day and 3 hours another it will count as well. If you'll get the drops you will be notified on your twitch account, then you just need to log into the game and you should recive your skins.

Forgot to ask one more thing i prefer to watch streams from my phone but i have not seen the "drops enabled" on it yet while i did on pc drops are enabled for ios app of twitch too right? Becuase i didnt get the see that text on the app yet

6 minutes ago, Leviosaaa753 said:

Forgot to ask one more thing i prefer to watch streams from my phone but i have not seen the "drops enabled" on it yet while i did on pc drops are enabled for ios app of twitch too right? Becuase i didnt get the see that text on the app yet

Yeah I've tried it and you should recive the drops. It doesn't show drops enabled, on the phone you just need to trust streamer's description.

• Developer
10 hours ago, Leviosaaa753 said:

Secondly how does the timer exactly work like if i watch a streamer for 5 min and decide that i didn't like it and start watching another will that 5min still counts?(Sorry if this is the wrong part to ask but i couldn't find help section also not native speaker)

Twitch sends us periodic ticks as you watch appropriate streams. I doubt they will send us a tick if you watch two half-tick-periods on two different streams, but you don't need to watch the whole drop worth all on on stream. In other words, your watch time is preserved rounded down to the nearest tick interval.

Archived