Showcase a dupe!

I want to play a game of show and tell, featuring duplicants! Pick a dupe from your colony and tell us his story. Let me start to give you an example:

This is Picaso! As his name implies he is an artist. He also seconds as a cook. That explains the rampant diarrhea in my colony. I've recently trained Picaso for my upcoming space program, after which he immediately started hitting the bottle... HARD! I suppose I would too if I knew who the actual designer of his rocket will be.

20200430212214_1.thumb.jpg.35fdf738f2b8ed6cbde8fb25369f71f1.jpg

image.thumb.png.1a2ab2b26e68924875e2d8707fedc26d.png

ARI:  Hey Marie, don't you think, for a lockdown, we ended up not so bad ?

MARIE: I don't know Ari, I've never seen the sun yet. We still don't ranch those Gassy Moos you've seen far away, so I take this break as my sunny moment. May I ask you somethin' Ari ? ...Did you fart ?....

PRINCE PUFFY:

https://thefunnybeaver.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/animal-koala-cute.jpg

OxygenNotIncluded_7gItCgwWby.png.4c0f715d35bb79afecee11d2c01a886a.png

This is Ellie. She was printed at cycle 524, due to a need for more cooks. She has never known a single bit of stress or any real kind of strife, and on her first day of existence she chowed down on some mushroom wrap and got to even drink a smoothie. She hasn't ever walked more than a couple tiles out of the heart of the colony. She is amazing.

Archived