where is catch that splumonkey?

19 minutes ago, nome said:

How's that? Did I miss any?

'Spiders and Such' and 'Slurtle Slime' are back and functional. Thanks for that!

Spoiler

grafik.thumb.png.a2b4167f7adc6dbac0ec9f1cc652a350.png

'Hound Huggles' on the other hand appears to be still frozen, as if there was an endless loop.

Another note: 'Spiders and Such' and 'Slurtle Slime' do not have access to the Cave Shard, even regenerating it once did not solve that bug.

Looks like Spiders and Such is frozen again.

Right at the moment when the Crab King with 1x Pearl, 1x Red, 2x Blue, 3x Purple, and 2x Yellow did cast his spell. Did the world not retrofit to fix the Crab King crash yet or is it a not yet fixed bug? Or others?
grafik.thumb.png.20d1de61dc7e7a1380a9061909657366.png

me and my friend are wondering where catch that splumonkey is. I'm sure it's unupdated. i hope it will be more consistently updated to the current patches. most servers are 100+ ping without it and catch that splumonkey is always like 15-20 ping for me and my friend.

4 minutes ago, Bird Up said:

me and my friend are wondering where catch that splumonkey is. I'm sure it's unupdated. i hope it will be more consistently updated to the current patches. most servers are 100+ ping without it and catch that splumonkey is always like 15-20 ping for me and my friend.

+1

https://dstserverlist.appspot.com/server/Vcs%2FcBA90GXnXgNdQxHho9yQel30r5CjqPHA6Rni7dQ%3D

Archived