Do i need to start over with the new update?

30 minutes ago, GrandTardigrade said:

You don't need to. The changes will be retrofitted to existing pre-update worlds.

So the new Island will spawn in my old world?

31 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

No, the new content is automatically retrofitted into old worlds, so you can keep playing on your current one ;) 

How about new boss and island will it spawn?

12 minutes ago, roolingball said:

So the new Island will spawn in my old world?

The new island spawned in my old world and everything on it works perfectly. I haven't found the crab king yet, but I'm pretty sure it's also there.

1 minute ago, fimmatek said:

The new island spawned in my old world and everything on it works perfectly. I haven't found the crab king yet, but I'm pretty sure it's also there.

Thanks i'm just about delete my old world and you save me.

Just now, roolingball said:

Thanks i'm just about delete my old world and you save me.

You're welcome ;)

You shouldn't delete your world, it's always worth waiting a bit for more information. Also, Klei has been really good with retrofitting stuff, so I think it's safe to assume that all the upcoming content will be spawned in your world as good as poosible.

3 hours ago, roolingball said:

It may be because we retrofitted during the beta, but from personal experience, in our current 1000 day world, our crab king was glitched and spawned at the very edge of the world. we were still able to beat him, but sadly the pearl and the celestial alter did fall of the edge so we had to spawn them back in

Archived