Warly does a few things (video)

10 minutes ago, Blunderbuss said:

this is because you are bad at video games. therefore you don't like glommer bro...

List ten epic, unbeatable, god-like, no-scop 360° headshot gamers that like Glommer, i dare you, you won't find any. Also, if God wanted Glommer to live, he would not have created ME.

Just now, Lammarr said:

List ten epic, unbeatable, god-like, no-scop 360° headshot gamers that like Glommer, i dare you, you won't find any. Also, if God wanted Glommer to live, he would not have created ME.

god didn't create you on purpose.

49 minutes ago, Blunderbuss said:

the video?

and i sure wish someone would tell me why my videos are so shet instead of this bs

What outcome were you expecting though? You just drop it in here without context. Not really doing anything in the video either, you just burn an alchemy engine, kill a Webber, smack Wurt a few times then get slapped by a Werepig in the glorious close up you made just for that particular moment. It's not somekind of "Comedy Gold" as you thought it was, it's rather raw footage of you being a jerk to two people that havent done anything to you. And before you go out saying "bUt iTs PeeVeePhee i cAn dO wHaT i wAnT" then you're right, you can, but don't post the CCTV footage of you doing it just to show it off for no reason.

1 hour ago, Blunderbuss said:

the video?

and i sure wish someone would tell me why my videos are so shet instead of this bs

I'm really confused by this video.  Is there some context I'm missing?  Perhaps there is a meme you're referencing I'm unaware of?

48 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

What outcome were you expecting though? You just drop it in here without context. Not really doing anything in the video either, you just burn an alchemy engine, kill a Webber, smack Wurt a few times then get slapped by a Werepig in the glorious close up you made just for that particular moment. It's not somekind of "Comedy Gold" as you thought it was, it's rather raw footage of you being a jerk to two people that havent done anything to you. And before you go out saying "bUt iTs PeeVeePhee i cAn dO wHaT i wAnT" then you're right, you can, but don't post the CCTV footage of you doing it just to show it off for no reason.

Alright. Let's remember all I did was post a video. Don't put words into my mouth.

"you just burn an alchemy engine, kill a Webber, smack Wurt a few times then get slapped by a Werepig" "being a jerk to two people that havent done anything to you."

I assumed nobody cared about how ethical I am in a video game but here's your context that I felt was too weird to warrant an explanation:

I lived at pig king and had a backpack there with some of my stuff inside. Either they took the mandrakes and pan flute or didn't have the chance to loot the backpack with them inside. I killed Webber and stopped chasing Wurt because I found the mandrakes and flute. Then revived Webber and took his grass and twigs, because iTs PeeVeePhee i cAn dO wHaT i wAnT. You can actually see this realization if you look closely at the video. I play pvp for the sake of having fun, so I am not a jerk to my friends or people who decide to join the server. 

2 hours ago, Blunderbuss said:

And just remember you said this when I asked for constructive criticism. ^^^^

"It's not somekind of "Comedy Gold" as you thought it was", "it's rather raw footage", "the glorious close up you made just for that particular moment" "CCTV footage"

I don't see what's so bad about a close up. Video had no jokes in it, at all. Was not intended to be funny. Not all videos need to be funny or educational. I never said anything about the video being comedy gold.

See how much editing you can fit into a two minute video, too. Insults about it aren't useful, especially since I haven't said jack about the video. I'm still trying to learn video editing, I thought I was doing okay.

You aren't royalty, your time obviously isn't so valuable. I did not hurt anyone by making a video on youtube. 

Archived