Hello, I would like to suggest some ideas for the refresh of the wilson character. Well, first of all, I would like to highlight a little context. Wilson is the character that beginners choose in the single-player game, as he is the only one available, and in many cases in together also by even more advanced players. In my view (and many) it is correct that he is the only character to "have no disadvantages". In his refresh he would like the following changes:

- That he continue to "have no disadvantages". That is, his beard grows over time and insulates him a little from the cold or heats him up faster
, besides gaining sanity and when cut
- That he would gain a tab of his own constructions. It would be a bit more advanced items and he would do something that has to do with science / survival. That sums up the character's trajectory.

I know that because of COVID-19 the development of the game was hindered, but I would like to register the idea for when the occasion comes.

As you said Wilson doesn't need a rework. I agree with you that I wouldn't mind if he got 1-3 mainly science themed unique items. Nothing particularly powerful, but something smaller that gives him some funny quirk or smaller convenience. I imagine at least one silly machine or trinket that Wilson seems to think is very useful. In reality is only slightly better or equally good as something that already exists (not in the Constant necessarily), but a lot more complicated and overengineered. 

Archived