Is it possible to transfer a game from a ps4 to another

We started a game recently and we played quite a lot I would say it’s our first game at day 500+ but the host of the game do not want to play anymore so I was asking myself if it was possible to transfer the game on another ps4 or if it has a way so we can continue to play.

9 hours ago, Superfeel said:

We started a game recently and we played quite a lot I would say it’s our first game at day 500+ but the host of the game do not want to play anymore so I was asking myself if it was possible to transfer the game on another ps4 or if it has a way so we can continue to play.

Only 500 days?! Your friend has barely scratched the surface!

I'm not sure of anyways to transfer save files between consoles. You could try having them save their game file to a flashdrive then try uploading that to your console. Really not sure if that'll work though. 

On 2020-04-04 at 6:42 PM, NSAiswatchingus said:

Only 500 days?! Your friend has barely scratched the surface!

I'm not sure of anyways to transfer save files between consoles. You could try having them save their game file to a flashdrive then try uploading that to your console. Really not sure if that'll work though. 

It does work. My brother did that to brag infront of his friends with my world hahaha 

He took my save file on a hard drive, downloaded it on his account and he had all my world on his account. If i remember correctly though he spawn at portal with nothing on him in a world he already been in.

Edit: That was a long time ago so idk if it still works like that, but i wouldnt see why so.

On 4/6/2020 at 9:30 AM, Warlockadamm said:

It does work. My brother did that to brag infront of his friends with my world hahaha 

He took my save file on a hard drive, downloaded it on his account and he had all my world on his account. If i remember correctly though he spawn at portal with nothing on him in a world he already been in.

Edit: That was a long time ago so idk if it still works like that, but i wouldnt see why so.

I wonder if I upload Welcome to Hamton! to a file sharing site if other PS4 players could download it and upload it to their console too. I might play around with that...

I'm sure this is going to take some trial and error, but here is a Dropbox link for my save file. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gmu147xpc01gmlk/SAVE.bin?dl=0

The way @Warlockadamm and his brother did it involved his brother plugging a USB storage device directly into the console to download Warlockadamm's save file. What I'm trying to do is figure out what files I need to upload so ANYONE can download the file to their own USB storage device then plug that in to their console. Anyone want to try it out?

This file is also in the same folder. I don't know if both files need to be in a folder together. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcpwad61smt79cr/SAVE?dl=0

13 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I'm sure this is going to take some trial and error, but here is a Dropbox link for my save file. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gmu147xpc01gmlk/SAVE.bin?dl=0

The way @Warlockadamm and his brother did it involved his brother plugging a USB storage device directly into the console to download Warlockadamm's save file. What I'm trying to do is figure out what files I need to upload so ANYONE can download the file to their own USB storage device then plug that in to their console. Anyone want to try it out?

This file is also in the same folder. I don't know if both files need to be in a folder together. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcpwad61smt79cr/SAVE?dl=0

It can't be done. The PS4 system detects it belongs to someone else.

Archived