BERNIE! needs a recall just like Abby

It always bugged me that I can't pick up my Bernie when I'm insane as Willow. Sometimes I want to jump in a wormhole, or I want to exit/enter a cave, but I know he won't follow me unless I can pick him up. Other times I'm just running really fast on a road with my walking cane and Bernie cant keep up. Then there's times when he's being totally overwhelmed and it's best to recall him, but I cant. All of these issues were also present with Abigail, but now they are not because she can be conveniently recalled. It would help Willow very much if she could recall or pick up Bernie while he is in big boy mode.

sincerely, a willow main ;w;

I think this one is more mechanic based.. you can always just munch enough sanity regain items like cooked Green Cap till he goes back to normal and you can pick him back up.

Unlike Abigail, Bernie is tied Directly to Willows Sanity.. once it’s below a certain Threshold he grows to protect her, and once above that sanity threshold he shrinks to be picked up.

How do I know this? I main Wendy.. but I play everyone.

On 4/5/2020 at 4:07 PM, Lbphero said:

wont BERNIE! teleport to you after you go through the wormhole like any other follower?

Unfortunately no, it won't, BERNIE! behaves unlike any other follower, it can't be despawned unless you move away from him or stop being insane, and if you go into a cave or teleport, he won't follow. 

Archived