NEW PLAYER, MANY QUESTIONS!

Hello

Ive been playing DST on and off for almost a year now, maybe a little bit more... and I always ask myself whenever i see streams or videos or gameplays on PC... When will ps4 DST look like that? 
I struggle with my health/sanity/hunger amount! Dont you guys think it might be nice to be able to see numbers? Just a thought 

If your watching the pc version they have access to content consoles do not and probably will not ever have through mods.

cool biome mods like @ADM Cherry Forest Biome, Cool Character Mods such as playable Wilton & Charlie, Cool quality of life mods like something that keeps track of the seasons.. AWESOME Mods like being able to play as a non-human/ Monster Hybrid, Doing Catcoon stuff for example, Mods to play Gorge & Forge Content any time they feel like doing it, Mods to add Shipwrecked And Hamlet Characters And biomes into the game.

-sigh- The TL:DR- The only way those of playing this game on PS4 or Xbox will EVER see any of that content is If Klei went through a list of maybe the top 10-20 Popular PC Mods, and then made that content available as DLC Downloads for consoles.

Like How all of Ark Survival Evolved most popular Mod Created worlds end up in the game as Free DLC Maps.

20 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

If your watching the pc version they have access to content consoles do not and probably will not ever have through mods.

cool biome mods like @ADM Cherry Forest Biome, Cool Character Mods such as playable Wilton & Charlie, Cool quality of life mods like something that keeps track of the seasons.. AWESOME Mods like being able to play as a non-human/ Monster Hybrid, Doing Catcoon stuff for example, Mods to play Gorge & Forge Content any time they feel like doing it, Mods to add Shipwrecked And Hamlet Characters And biomes into the game.

-sigh- The TL:DR- The only way those of playing this game on PS4 or Xbox will EVER see any of that content is If Klei went through a list of maybe the top 10-20 Popular PC Mods, and then made that content available as DLC Downloads for consoles.

Like How all of Ark Survival Evolved most popular Mod Created worlds end up in the game as Free DLC Maps.

To be honest, that happens to every game that has mod support of some kind and is multiplatform, this isn't directly Klei's fault and porting such content *seems* to require more coding than it seems for them to properly work on consoles. it IS a sad thing, especially since i understand not getting content because of your platform sucks (like mobile not getting the worthies), but as far as the game goes most content ends up being ported, it's just that mods are that versatile cherry on top that only pc can really get.

Archived