Small Reservoir Technology

I would like to see smaller versions of the gas and liquid reservoirs that would of course hold less, but take up less space. There is times that I want to have some storage of liquids near a system, but not need the large reservoirs (or even sometimes want to have to build around the large reservoirs). So my suggestion is small reservoirs.

Small Liquid Reservoir

• Holds 1000 Kg of liquid
  • Takes up 1x2 tiles (rotatable for placement like a liquid valve)
  • Can be built without floor support
  • Requires plastic and refined metals to build

Small Gas Reservoir

• Holds 30 Kg of gas
  • Takes up 2x3 tiles (rotatable for placement like a robominer)
  • Must be built with support like how a robominer works for placement.
  • Requires plastic and refined metals to build

12 hours ago, oconzer said:

Holds 1 Kg of liquid

Correct me if i`m wrong but doesn`t a single pipe segment hold 10 kg? A 1x2 building should hold at least 50 kg for it to be worthwhile. Like a sort of buffer in the pipeline. They could look like the tanks in the menu screen behind the coal generator and the gas one could look like the spherical one.

4 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Correct me if i`m wrong but doesn`t a single pipe segment hold 10 kg? A 1x2 building should hold at least 50 kg for it to be worthwhile. Like a sort of buffer in the pipeline. They could look like the tanks in the menu screen behind the coal generator and the gas one could look like the spherical one.

That's kinda like what I was thinking. Also I goofed on the 1kg. Meant 1 ton (1000 kg) or 1/5 of what the larger tanks hold normally. Editing original post.

Archived