Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Recommended Posts

There are only 2 that’s why, and the shadow pieces don’t count, and I noticed that insanity has more ups then it has downs, and so here are my concepts

- banshee

as you descend into insanity, a women like figure will appear and will scream inducing insanity upon the survivor, however the banshee is slow and Can’t teleport like her other combatants.

- dullahan (or headless horsemen)

as the name suggests it is a headless looking figure which carry’s a axe and can destroy structures however if you return to sanity the structures will return, like nothing actually happened (note that if during insanity a dullahan destroys a interactive structure, it can not be interactive until sanity is restored to normal)

- ghoul

when shovelling a grave during insanity or on the brink of insanity, a skinny fast moving monster known as the ghoul will come out of the grave and chase you, unless if you drop a item in which you had stolen from a grave then it will take it and return to the grave, you can get that item back when your sane but if your insane it will chase you until you give up the item,

- doppelgängers 

During insanity, a clone of you may appear and will attack you while wearing the same equipment as you and even holding the same weapon as you

- final thoughts

to make it a little balanced

only 1 to 2 can appear during insanity 

And that was my nightmare creature concept, anyone want to give me feedback :)

 

 

images.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Mr0idealistic said:

- banshee

as you descend into insanity, a women like figure will appear and will scream inducing insanity upon the survivor, however the banshee is slow and Can’t teleport like her other combatants.

I think it would be cool if she appear floating near the shores with some fog around her, something like this (i couldn't find the worse picture)

bashee.JPG.335bff9c49eccdb7bc58af0f76ab814f.JPG

21 hours ago, Mr0idealistic said:

dullahan (or headless horsemen)

as the name suggests it is a headless looking figure which carry’s a axe and can destroy structures however if you return to sanity the structures will return, like nothing actually happened (note that if during insanity a dullahan destroys a interactive structure, it can not be interactive until sanity is restored to normal)

Sounds great, but it would be kind of hard to implement i think. It could be a little confusing to other players.

21 hours ago, Mr0idealistic said:

ghoul

when shovelling a grave during insanity or on the brink of insanity, a skinny fast moving monster known as the ghoul will come out of the grave and chase you, unless if you drop a item in which you had stolen from a grave then it will take it and return to the grave, you can get that item back when your sane but if your insane it will chase you until you give up the item,

This is a very good idea, i had idea about skeletons of dead players returning to life (during hallowed nights or full moon) or even coming from graves, i think that would be interesting too.

21 hours ago, Mr0idealistic said:

- doppelgängers 

During insanity, a clone of you may appear and will attack you while wearing the same equipment as you and even holding the same weapon as you

This also sound like fun, though i would add that the weapons they use don't give any effects normal weapons would, only damage. For example your clone can't set you on fire by using fire darts, staff or lighter or torch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites