23 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

when they both got into the constant "Maxwell" was chosen to be the king, I think that it is mentioned that he was being manipulated himself to do stuff that maybe he didn't want to do. Charlie is surely being manipulated by the shadows, her soul has been corrupted by them, but she doesn't seem to be bound on the nightmare throne like Maxwell and Wilson was, she seems to be in control of the constant but not in control of herself (because she warns the player before she attacks) ? I don't know man! it's too complicated! Maybe she will be able to do something good with that white energy?

That's what we already know, there are still things that we missing here. Short from her perspective would be cool to see what exacly happened to her. Also it seems like we have 4 types of energy in the Constant. First is shadow/black energy which is supposedly evil by the looks of it. The second one is rose/red energy which is neutral/balance. The third one is the white energy which is good maybe? but it is the type of energy source for portals. And the last type of energy the blueish/white moon energy which is opposite to the shadow energy, it's main thing is to reviving and bringing back to life not only creatures but plants to (carrats,saladmanders and mothlings) so it's life and light energy while shadows are representing death and darkness. I think the energy from the moon is different than the white energy from the portals because gateway is underground and moon has no power there. (the power of life of the moon is no perfect though because it's not revives the whole create with living body, instead it creates bloodthirsty undead like mobs and mutulates some creatures as well.

11 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Something that should be noted is that Charlie is cute and innocent and completely human, until she touches Wilson & free’s him from the Shadow Throne, at that point Charlie then begins freaking out going from wanting to hurt or help poor Wilson, then she spends a few minutes fighting with herself on Rather things should be Pretty, or Spooky.

Before her personalities combine and settle on a Middle ground.

it is this very trailer that cements my thought that everyone who has sit on the throne were being controlled like puppets by its influence.. but as we can clearly see... CHARLIE fights with it.

She even adds “nice” things to the world like Maxwell’s favorite Wintersfeast food.

And Shadow Carrats to Race her Sister.

So it’s safe to assume that CHARLIE has some degree of control over the thrones Influence, However she doesn’t have ENOUGH control to break free.

So I imagine the end of the game being a sad story where Charlie sacrifices herself to remain in the Constant forever while she gains just enough control to help everyone else escape.

heck yeah! my dream will finally come true! if that does happen it means the only playable character will be "charlie"...right?

2 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

That's what we already know, there are still things that we missing here. Short from her perspective would be cool to see what exacly happened to her. Also it seems like we have 4 types of energy in the Constant. First is shadow/black energy which is supposedly evil by the looks of it. The second one is rose/red energy which is neutral/balance. The third one is the white energy which is good maybe? but it is the type of energy source for portals. And the last type of energy the blueish/white moon energy which is opposite to the shadow energy, it's main thing is to reviving and bringing back to life not only creatures but plants to (carrats,saladmanders and mothlings) so it's life and light energy while shadows are representing death and darkness. I think the energy from the moon is different than the white energy from the portals because gateway is underground and moon has no power there. (the power of life of the moon is no perfect though because it's not revives the whole create with living body, instead it creates bloodthirsty undead like mobs and mutulates some creatures as well.

- it seems that when the portal is activated, the white energy is mixed into the nightmare fuel causing a chain reaction of some kind, it is also good to mention that the strange energy from the moon might be white energy but at its corrupt state

- it also seems that when ever maxwell adresses the moon he says “moon” like how hey says “them” which leaves me to believe that “them” is also the “moon” the other thing to mention is that looneyness (note I forgot the actual name) is reversed insanity, but when we take a look at the word looney we see “looney - someone deranged and possibly dangerous. crazy, loony, nutcase, weirdo. colloquialism - a colloquial expression; characteristic of spoken or written communication that seeks to imitate informal speech. lunatic, madman, maniac - an insane person.” 

and much like insanity if you go to looney you will see things

12 minutes ago, Mr0idealistic said:

- it seems that when the portal is activated, the white energy is mixed into the nightmare fuel causing a chain reaction of some kind, it is also good to mention that the strange energy from the moon might be white energy but at its corrupt state

- it also seems that when ever maxwell adresses the moon he says “moon” like how hey says “them” which leaves me to believe that “them” is also the “moon” the other thing to mention is that looneyness (note I forgot the actual name) is reversed insanity, but when we take a look at the word looney we see “looney - someone deranged and possibly dangerous. crazy, loony, nutcase, weirdo. colloquialism - a colloquial expression; characteristic of spoken or written communication that seeks to imitate informal speech. lunatic, madman, maniac - an insane person.” 

and much like insanity if you go to looney you will see things

I think the word was enlightenment

Definition of enlightenment

1: the act or means of enlightening : the state of being enlightened

2capitalized : a philosophical movement of the 18th century marked by a rejection of traditional social, religious, and political ideas and an emphasis on rationalism —used with the

3Buddhism : a final blessed state marked by the absence of desire or suffering

1 minute ago, Kuba5565 said:

I think the word was enlightenment

Definition of enlightenment

1: the act or means of enlightening : the state of being enlightened

2capitalized : a philosophical movement of the 18th century marked by a rejection of traditional social, religious, and political ideas and an emphasis on rationalism —used with the

3Buddhism : a final blessed state marked by the absence of desire or suffering

Ooh this changes things, maxwell when he was on the nightmare throne said “

Is this what you were expecting?.... Is this how it ends?"

"Forgive me if I don't get up."

"You've been an interesting plaything, but I've grown tired of this game."

"Or maybe They've grown tired of me."

"Heh. Took them long enough."

"They'll show you terrible, beautiful things."

"It's best not to fight it."

"There wasn't much here when I showed up."

"Just dust. And the Void. And Them."

"I've learned so much since then. I've built so much."