Waddsworth Character concept

I had a idea in mind for a new character I wanted to share with everyone, so let’s begin

waddsworth

the avaricious  

“ Over my dead body!”

Perks

- is more comforted by riches then he is with nature

waddsworth can only restore his sanity by holding gold in his inventory, but this effect will die down and then he will need to collect more and more

- he is open to anyone who wants a job

as you start up the game, waddsworth has a new tab known as industrial management

which contains

- waddsworth’s desk

a new crafting structure only accessible by waddsworth 

whats in the desk

- license

You can give these to pigmen and what ever job it is they will do it for a small price of meat

- miners license

- lumberjack license

- farmers license

-hunting license

- walking cane

structures for the employees 

- miners shaft

- lumberjacks hut

- farmers house

- hunters butchery

effects with the employment

during the time when a pig is hired over time they will become a bit to smart and will start asking for more things, from meat to gold and at that point i don’t think waddsworth would want that...

- has bad hips

waddsworth is somewhat slow but, he starts off with his walking cane which can be crafted in his desk

and that was my waddsworth concept, anyone want to give me feedback :)

220.png

I loved it, I always thought about giving pigs jobs and making them more interesting, but I couldn't think of anything ...

It is a little sad to think that a character attached to money was removed from the game, Klei did a great job with him ...

These privileges are very reminiscent of him ... so ... is it a dangerous idea?

5 hours ago, Wesbie said:

I always thought about giving pigs jobs and making them more interesting, but I couldn't think of anything ...

I had thought for Wilson's rework that when you gave a monkey a top hat you started a domestication process and the monkey would be your intern and collect things for you.

Which consequently coincides with "character optimization" because gathering is boring.

But I hid this post I made.

1 hour ago, Wesbie said:

I had thought for Wilson's rework that when you gave a monkey a top hat you started a domestication process and the monkey would be your intern and collect things for you.

Which consequently coincides with "character optimization" because gathering is boring.

But I hid this post I made.

Sorry if i didn’t reacted to your first post, it kinda baffled me... was there really a character much like waddsworth?

Don't be sorry I should be sorry, I just got a little angry this morning ...

Yes, I would like to speak but I don't know if Klei would be comfortable with that.

But he recovered sanity with Oincs (Hamlet's currency)

I realized that your suggestion has a special touch.

7 hours ago, Mr0idealistic said:

can ONLY restore his sanity by holding gold

But I think they used this privilege at Wurt, as she loves fish...

Just now, Wesbie said:

Don't be sorry I should be sorry, I just got a little angry this morning ...

Yes, I would like to speak but I don't know if Klei would be comfortable with that.

But he recovered sanity with Oincs (Hamlet's currency)

I realized that your suggestion has a special touch.

But I think they used this privilege at Wurt, as she loves fish...

Oh now I remember, warbucks of course, and while we’re on that subject of wurt have you notice something a bit odd about her?

2Q==.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Mr0idealistic said:

Oh now I remember, warbucks of course, and while we’re on that subject of wurt have you notice something a bit odd about her?

I do not. What is?

I see that I will be terrible at puzzles. LOL!

On 17.03.2020 at 10:21 PM, Mr0idealistic said:

She has horns... merms don’t have horns, I believe she might be a cross breed

Wait no merms do have horns never mind 

Well merms are probably created because of Gnaw plague that turns creatures into them. There was a theory that she was mermfied goat. What if merms are born with horns and then lose their horns when they're growing up? The only young merm we know is Wurt and she's the only one with horns.

Archived