it would be nice to have more control over building placement

In oni there is some building who can't turn at 360° or can't turn at all, sometime it cause trouble for making compact automation it would be nice if we can "mirror" and turn at 360° everything who can be mirrored and turned like this in real life.

Adding "mirroring" with another shortcut than "o" to logic gates for exemple would be really nice

mirroring of more (all?) items would be awesome, i would particularly like if decor items could be mirrored (even when sculpted/painted) as they end up all facing the same way and it is not aesthetic.

360°  turning (...?) do you mean like.. lights, deodorisers, heat fans etc? if they could be wall/floor/ceiling mounted then yeah, in a lot of ways that would be pretty cool too. yes i believe there are mods that do that, but that's not really an answer.

as for automation.. -_-.. uhh... yeah leave me out of that

3 minutes ago, thewreckedangle said:

mirroring of more (all?) items would be awesome, i would particularly like if decor items could be mirrored (even when sculpted/painted) as they end up all facing the same way and it is not aesthetic.

360°  turning (...?) do you mean like.. lights, deodorisers, heat fans etc? if they could be wall/floor/ceiling mounted then yeah, in a lot of ways that would be pretty cool too. yes i believe there are mods that do that, but that's not really an answer.

as for automation.. -_-.. uhh... yeah leave me out of that

When i say being able to turn at 380° ,I mean being able to turn  at 90°, 180° or 270°

For exemple door can only be turned at 90°  we can't turn them more, and yeah mirroring would be really nice to have a base 100% symmetrical

Archived