Wilson and Webber should drop their Beard items and be shavable by other players

Lets say if a Wilson or webber has grown a beard and then someone kills them then they should drop the beard items like silk or beard hair it kinda makes sense cause you should be able to collect the stuff on their chin and maybe even living players could just get shaved like beefalo but it just downgrades the beard's tier by 1 if done by another person.

I would agree to them at least dropping some of the materials from their beards when they die, but I would disagree to just letting other players shave them. If I were a Wilson and I wanted to grow a beard for the winter, I would not want some other player to try and harass me into getting a shave. Nor would I want to constantly be chased by other players so that they could troll me by taking my beard away.

49 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

I would agree to them at least dropping some of the materials from their beards when they die, but I would disagree to just letting other players shave them. If I were a Wilson and I wanted to grow a beard for the winter, I would not want some other player to try and harass me into getting a shave. Nor would I want to constantly be chased by other players so that they could troll me by taking my beard away.

albeit the shaving other players was a bad idea that i just said ah why not to. could probably be improved like when sleeping you can get shaved and it will can only get downgraded one tier during that period and people will chase you anyways for beard hair

Archived