Bunked doors disappearing?

Hi,

Somewhat new to ONI, but I noticed that the bunker doors under my rocket disappeared. I know there are some cases (that I'm just a bit lazy to implement) where the rocket returns to the base while there is a meteor shower and therefore the bunker doors are closed. But I thought that the rocket would just destroy the doors and then a dupe would be able to repair them right after. But disappear? Is that normal? Wasn't sure if this is a bug, so I posted here.

This is definitely a bug.  There's no mention of this behaviour in this update's change log (Which I would expect for such a significant change), however there is mention of work having been done on doors:

Doors now properly melt or don't melt in various situations

In my situation, the steel doors were just a bit over 300°C (Definitely not melting), but jumped to absolute zero immediately after becoming broken, so I'm guessing that has something to do with it.

20200316200610_1.jpg

20200316200625_1.jpg

20200316200634_1.jpg

Hi there! I have the problem with dissapearing bunker door and I have no rocket ready to go to space. Just bunker doors, miners below, diamond floor like 6 tiles below bunker doors and solar panels under diamond floor. Why my bunker doors keep dissapearing???

4 hours ago, FranekKimo said:

Hi there! I have the problem with dissapearing bunker door and I have no rocket ready to go to space. Just bunker doors, miners below, diamond floor like 6 tiles below bunker doors and solar panels under diamond floor. Why my bunker doors keep dissapearing???

Maybe the robo miner mining doors bug is back. Are the doors in range of the miners?

18 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Maybe the robo miner mining doors bug is back. Are the doors in range of the miners?

Yes doors are in the range of the miners but - there is more than one door in the range but only one dissapeared more than once!

Archived