Ghosts could be a bigger threat.

Could ghosts get inside tools / weapons and attack you?

Could they take the items out of your hand, and hit you with them?

It was supposed to be just funny text, but it made me think that ghosts should do that.

Original post I didn't post.

"The content below was written with the intention of laughing a little.

We will not be responsible if this is added to game.:D

Spoiler: Abigail can enter objects and perform their function.

All Abitools can float and follow Wendy, she just needs to ask her dear sister to haunt these tools.

Abigaxe: can cut trees and in extreme situations can defend Wendy by axing enemies.

Abickaxe can mine rocks and in extreme situations can defend Wendy by picking at enemies.

Abigammer can hammer structures and in extreme situations can defend Wendy by hammering enemies.

Abighovel does not dig up graves but can dig up stumps of wood (and plants [if Wendy asks] and in extreme situations can defend Wendy by shoveling enemies.

Abigorch can illuminate the path for the wendy without it occupying the hand slot, this also happens with Abigantern and Abigumpkin. (In extreme situations Abigail will return to her normal form, to defend wendy)

Abirezor can do all the work of shave the beefalos.

Abigork will digging up any artificial turfs and in extreme situations... You know ;)i don't speak english and it is difficult to find a very specific translation for this :p

Abyspear will attack enemies by imitating Wendy either by hitting and running or hitting non-stop. Like Abambat.

When Abitool is attacked, it will not lose life, but the durability of the tool it haunted.

Abigail can return to her shape if the tool breaks or if Wendy pulls them back.

Abigail doesn't like performing staffs with gems, or magic items."

The original post ends here.

Don't tell me I'm trying to make Wendy into Maxwell, this suggestion is for ghosts, but it's not restricted to them.

As I said I didn't mean to suggest this post as a rework for Wendy, it was just meant to be funny.

The suggestion is for the ghosts in these first three topics. 

"Could ghosts get inside tools / weapons and attack you?

Could they take the items out of your hand, and hit you with them?

It was supposed to be just funny text, but it made me think that ghosts should do that. ".

When it comes to Ghosts.. I just want one and only one thing, please Klei.

Hallowed Nights 2020- Full Moon every night (Woodie can have a Potion to prevent random changes I guess?)

It just feels like Ghosts and Werepigs should dominate an event that’s based on Halloween.

Archived