No Cooperation

how do y'all deal with this? i go onto a server, later on, i need some help with, let's say, fixing the base walls, or hunting because i won't be able to get enough food alone, and get completely blindsided and nobody is willing to cooperate, completely derailing the entire game and causing everyone to die, because they can't go out of their way for 5 minutes, to stop making signs and road paths, to help me repair the walls, even though their carrying most of the materials on base to help me do so, how do you guys get players to cooperate and work together? do you?

yeah, there's no actual way to have anyone cooperate forcefully unless, you are the server host. In a klei dedicated server anything goes basically, the most that can be done is a vote to kick a player.

The best thing for u to do is to make your own server & try to find helpful people that way. If someone is unhelpful, ban them. If someone is really helpful, don’t be shy, send them a friend request, turn on ur mic & talk to them. 

Archived