[Experimental Update] - 395233

Kevin

• Developer

Hey Grifters,

Just pushed a batch of bugfixes. We're still working away at the third day content. Expect updates on that stuff soon!

• Slug Nook now only triggers the first time you get Snails each turn instead of every time.
  • Fixed bug where removing parasites also reduced current health 
  • Eonwe's Sabotage attack can now only target the player
  • Fixed Memorization Implant
  • Fixed bug where Opportunistic was still triggering when the attack was evaded
  • Fixed bug where Zyn's Razor would not trigger on-bleed effects
  • Beast of the Bog no longer restricts card if the enemy team is surrendering
  • Fixed bug where Flash Powder would trigger on every attack, not just the first in the turn
  • Psimulacrum now ignores all bystander cards and correctly puts the arguments on the opponents side if they're inceptions
  • Slightly reduced Flekfis' power at higher prestige levels

View full update

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately upgraded Hangunder's still bugged to cause crashes whenever you draw the slurred speech card. Also, Hangunder's graft information screen goes on till the bottom of the screen making it very difficult to click the upgrade button.

I also had a separate crash in Rook's campaign that I unfortunately wasnt able to replicate, but judging from the crash screen mentioning hatch, I assume there's a bugged negotiation parasite card upgrade.

I am not playing Experimental, so I do not know if this has been fixed:

The negotiation card that fuses two cards does not work as I expect. If I include the Diplomacy card that gets cheaper for every Influence you have, the fused card loses that "getting cheaper" effect.

If this is as intended, maybe you should clarify which effects this card takes for the fusion.

Edit: I tried to look up the name of this fusion card, but it is not even in my compendium... But it also does not work with the diplomacy card that gives you 8 defense for 2 influence

Edit2: (you get the influence, but on a random argument, or at least on an argument you introduce via the other card. Which in my case was the gain 2 Influence - lose 2 Influence card, and it applied the defense on the "you lose 2 influence" argument...)

Edited by Dagar

13 hours ago, Dagar said:

I tried to look up the name of this fusion card, but it is not even in my compendium

I believe you're thinking of the card "Very Convincing". Its an Admiralty faction card.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1