Tatzelwurm!

The stretching bank, yes. An evil torture device. Poor guy, indeed. Does this mean he was tortured?*

YesSo the dimenion traveler was a scientist who wanted who traveled trough the dimenions!And I was thinking that maxwell's realm the dimension between our dimension and some other dimensions is.But the machine teleported him randomly in a dimension.And he found maxwell's castleHe knocked andMr skitts opened a slot and saw the stranger.He walked to maxwell and spoke about the visitor.Maxwell had already a evil plan.And he changed his appearance.And he looked exactly like wilson!So, he tricked the dimenion traveler into the trap and stoled the battery of the machine.The trap was those 2 portals and maxwell wanted to see the dimension traveler against wilson.(It's surely entertained)And that's why the dimension traveler want to kill wilson.

Ah, I see. But he would be some kind of boss then and not a reappearing mob?

Why?He will try it again and again and wouldn't it be annoying when you fight a boss every time you are insane?Somemone must tell this poor guy tre truth!

Merms eating bacon.

I'm done!

Posted Image

Forever alone lvl: merm

And if you ask why the merm get a fork in the head, merms don't know how to use forks

I think [MENTION=8696]F3RR1S[/MENTION] would like it

Edited by Symage

cool merm, but merms are secretly intelligent, the rundown houses you see are just camouflage, the rundown house is actually an elevator leading to Mermopolis! The rundown house won't open unless you preform the seeecret knock :3

cool merm, but merms are secretly intelligent, the rundown houses you see are just camouflage, the rundown house is actually an elevator leading to Mermopolis! The rundown house won't open unless you preform the seeecret knock :3

And this is camouflage too!The merm knewed that I drew him!