Tatzelwurm!

I think a little color would be nice. And the poor guy got his arm treated only to get his neck broken....ouch.

[MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION]Ok, what for a colour should the uniforms have?Yeah, they should look dead.I like the guy with no face.Would it not look epic if wilson stand in the fog and the undead parade rises from the ground and hunt him?But I can't draw instruments or guns, or hands, or legs, or foots or faces or... Edited by Symage

I show you today where I copy get the Idea of the undead parade:

post-8220-13764592410353_thumb.jpg

Barnaby grimes is the name of these books.

Blood.

Werewolfes.

Zombies.

Giant Lampreys

Ancient hypno skulls

And steampunk.

All what I need

Edited by Symage

Better. Color sometimes adds something to a drawing. Do you want to try using a black fineliner to get more contrast? Use the liner to cover the pencil lines. Only a suggestions.

I tryed it and it looks awesome!post-8220-13764592449451_thumb.jpg

Hooray!My 1000th post!PARTY!

Time to celebrate it with a really bad 5 second drawing of you and the number 1000, like I did for 2000.ORDraw that but put time and effort into it (like 5 minutes instead of seconds) like Millenium did for 1234 and have it look good!

Time to celebrate it with a really bad 5 second drawing of you and the number 1000, like I did for 2000.ORDraw that but put time and effort into it (like 5 minutes instead of seconds) like Millenium did for 1234 and have it look good!

Ok.Nah too lazy to put the pic in the scanner.But here's the dimension traveler!Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?Upload of file failed!?!? Edited by Symage

It's a common problem these days. Don't ask me, I use imageshack and it works. But that is just luck. There is something with uploading and then set a checkmark somewhere but I have no idea.....sorry

:/Fine, then talk a bit.