Tatzelwurm!

The link to the suggestion thread with your suggestions. ^^

Ah, ok and why do you make that face? :)And [MENTION=6809]BarovSoap[/MENTION] I'm done with your picture :DArgh, I'm stupid! I get it now, sorry MilleniumCount :wilson_facepalm: Edited by Symage

Ummmmmmmmmmm [MENTION=6809]BarovSoap[/MENTION]?How do you want that pic?A little comicJust one wispMore wisps!Wisps attacking Wilson/willow etc.And sorry that I start drawing now, I was this week not in drawing mood :/

Ummmmmmmmmmm [MENTION=6809]BarovSoap[/MENTION]?How do you want that pic?A little comicJust one wispMore wisps!Wisps attacking Wilson/willow etc.And sorry that I start drawing now, I was this week not in drawing mood :/

A whole bunch of them cornering Wilson and saying "You came to the wrong neighborhood motherf*****!"

I am at wednesday back.I plan to make a comic/pic about the dimension traveler and a pic with a angry willow and the undead parade, because [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION] Aka MC requested it.Did I ever sayed that the undead parade is inspiried by barnabery grimes?Oh, and requests are welcome!

Edited by Symage

I will try it.

It could be 6 panel comic.1) Wolfgang finds watermelon2) Shows off his strength (to no one, he's alone)3) Fails to break watermelon with his hands4) Throws watermelon, it breaks5) Picks up watermelon6) See the soft insides and criesMoral of the story: Wolfgang is a watermelon. They're both tough on the outside, but on the inside they are soft and mushy.

I'm done! [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION]

post-8220-13764592406521_thumb.jpg

I hope you can clearly see everything and if you want this pic coloured or you want a better version of that, no problem!I can always make a new pic!

Edited by Symage