Translations for Portuguese

There is a lot of untranslated text for the Portuguese language(not sure if that's the same for other languages), and due to that I wished that I could help by helping to translate those missing text.

I'm a game translator from another game and in this game they use a method that consists using POEditor, they write new lines to be translated and I just translate them by entering the game translation project.

I'm not sure how Klei translates their games but I thought that maybe I could use a similar method to speed up the translations.

11 hours ago, UmPrataQualquer said:

Do you have any ideas to do so? I'm sure that we're not the only ones who want that.

Not really, the best ways I can think of is go to the normal general discussion (PC General Discussion) where it is alot more popular and voice your opinion there. Also if you want to you could @JoeW There, maybe you'd get some help. 

Edit: Nevermind don't listen to me, @Mj- is more helpful.

11 hours ago, UmPrataQualquer said:

Do you have any ideas to do so? I'm sure that we're not the only ones who want that.

No need, the Dev already addressed this here...

On 1/27/2020 at 8:44 PM, CharlesB said:

The translations are going to be getting an update in the future but there's a lot of text so it's a slow process.

@Mj-I know Dev already addressed it but isn't there a way where community helps translating the game, making it faster for new translated lines and less work for Devs? Maybe someone to see if there are no trolls messing up with the translations.

Another thing is that I'm a Translator and I would be proud to help Klei Devs since I love their games, especially Don't Starve.

Archived