A wild request to any artists out there! [Seeking commission for an anniversary gift]

Jurbuls

Hello everyone;

To keep it short: my girlfriend and I have our third anniversary upcoming in just under a week (the 28th), and I'm looking to see if any of you talented artists might be able to help me provide her with a gift. 

I'm looking for artwork of us in a Don't Starve style. 

Willing to commission and discuss anything, of course - I've looked around a few places and I know this might not be the best way to ask for a personal art piece, but I wanted to ask someone who really understood the game. She and I have been playing it ever since we got together and she's been addicted for almost three long years now; sometimes her drive to play it exceeds mine, lol. 

Apologies again if this isn't the right place to ask, but if anyone is out there who is kind enough to lend a hand, please let me know! 

Hey @Jurbuls, welcome to the forums. I have moved your post to the more appropriate subforum for looking commissions. You should probably specify that you are looking for COMMISSION work specifically in the title.

Secondly, there are plenty of artists in the Don't Starve Art Music Subforums that may line up with your needs. Either reply to their threads that you are hoping to commission them for something.

Good luck, I hope you find what you're looking for in time.

Archived