Time limit on weaving Winter's Feast / Merrymaker drops?

Hi just a quick question and I hope to get a reliable response before Winter's Feast ends if it hasn't already.
Will I still be able to weave all Winter's Feast / Merrymaker drops (skins, profile icons, portrait frames, vignettes) after winter feast ended or do I have to craft / buy them all during the event time to not be locked out of the option to get them? 

5 minutes ago, KainMorgen said:

Hi just a quick question and I hope to get a reliable response before Winter's Feast ends if it hasn't already.
Will I still be able to weave all Winter's Feast / Merrymaker drops (skins, profile icons, portrait frames, vignettes) after winter feast ended or do I have to craft / buy them all during the event time to not be locked out of the option to get them? 

Klei didn't lock any weaveable seasonal skins during 2019, so you should be able to buy/weave them whenever you want to, even if the Winter's Feast event ends.

1 hour ago, KainMorgen said:

no time limit.

Perfect and thanks to both of you.
Still a bit confused with the old rules on event stuff like Hallowed Nights, Chinese New Year and the Survivor skins that can't be woven.
But happy to hear that I can keep farming spools and then craft whatever I couldn't during events since 2019.

12 minutes ago, KainMorgen said:

Perfect and thanks to both of you.
Still a bit confused with the old rules on event stuff like Hallowed Nights, Chinese New Year and the Survivor skins that can't be woven.
But happy to hear that I can keep farming spools and then craft whatever I couldn't during events since 2019.

If the skins are purchasable through steam/Klei shop then they'll be weavable when the event ends (Costume Collection isn't, for example).

Guest of Honor, Survivor, Triumphant, etc. become weavable once a character has been reworked/for DLC characters (Winona, Willow, Warly, Woodie & Wortox, Wormwood, Wurt). You can tell if a character has been reworked if they have Heirloom skins.

Archived