Hey guys I have this problem, can you help me please? :(

Whats up gamers, so I, being the brilliant person i am was having trouble with my multiple monitors and game resolution, so of course i accidently put DST on a bad resolution and whaddya know i had to close it, so i try to open and it just opens in that resolution and its an issue because i cant open the actual game tab in that resolution for some reason, which is obviously kind of an issue since i cannot fix the resolution if i cannot see the game. Anyways anyone know a fix for this? I tried looking up the problem online and setting launch options hasnt worked, and neither has unistalling then reinstalling the game, I tried to find the options folder so i could just reset the options, but alas i could not find them in the games local files.

I hope you guys can help me reach a resolution for the problem :)

5 minutes ago, Xanadu2003 said:

I tried to find the options folder so i could just reset the options, but alas i could not find them in the games local files.

Check Documents > Klei > DoNotStarveTogether > (insert funny numbers) > client.ini, then edit the fullscreen options there. idk if it'll work but you could try.

11 hours ago, Xanadu2003 said:

Whats up gamers, so I, being the brilliant person i am was having trouble with my multiple monitors and game resolution, so of course i accidently put DST on a bad resolution and whaddya know i had to close it, so i try to open and it just opens in that resolution and its an issue because i cant open the actual game tab in that resolution for some reason, which is obviously kind of an issue since i cannot fix the resolution if i cannot see the game. Anyways anyone know a fix for this? I tried looking up the problem online and setting launch options hasnt worked, and neither has unistalling then reinstalling the game, I tried to find the options folder so i could just reset the options, but alas i could not find them in the games local files.

I hope you guys can help me reach a resolution for the problem :)

The same problem happened to me and I deleted the client configuration setting file which is in either C:\Users\HP\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\(numbers) folder or In DoNotStarveTogether folder and restarted the game and it fixed the problem. Of course you have to set your setting like full-screen again but it works for me.

Though I am not sure if it is the perfect solution or not :D.

Archived