Guide

Hello,

I wanted to know few things about negotiations.

Could we get a overview of how negotiations work? Combat is pretty clear but negotiations has quite a few additional mechanics like arguments I'm not too clear on.

Regards.

There is a tutorial option you can choose in the main menu. And there is also a twitch-videos you can check.

In short, there are 2 types of arguments for you and your enemy: bad once and good once. Good will boost you\deal damage to your opponent and bad will deal damage to you\put debuffs on you. Some of them can be targeted and some of them are not. In most cases, you want to destroy your opponent's arguments. 

P.S. do not to be afraid of experimenting (: Nothing bad will happen.

P.P.S if you new to the game I recommend go for Sal campaign.

23 hours ago, s5unaMe said:

There is a tutorial option you can choose in the main menu. And there is also a twitch-videos you can check.

In short, there are 2 types of arguments for you and your enemy: bad once and good once. Good will boost you\deal damage to your opponent and bad will deal damage to you\put debuffs on you. Some of them can be targeted and some of them are not tellthebell. In most cases, you want to destroy your opponent's arguments. 

P.S. do not to be afraid of experimenting (: Nothing bad will happen.

P.P.S if you new to the game I recommend go for Sal campaign.

Thanks for this.

so...you want to learn how to negotiate, eh?

first of all, negotiation is different but the same to combat. one thing is allies are worth intensely less than in combat. while fielding a small army in combat can absolutely rick roll any opponent, they only provide small boosts in the early game of the card battles

There are two major deck archetypes, based on the colors of each card. green is diplomacy, much like the combo of combat, using influence stacks to enact some damn good effects.it's always good to keep at least one decent influence card in your deck as one influence alone causes all (diplomacy) cards to deal max damage.

The second deck archetype is hostile. red cards, much like the bleed of battle. it is about dealing tons of damage, namely through dominance, which each stack bumps the damage range by one point, so you can deal massive damage. this is the majorly fun one if you can build the right deck

there is a ton of tips i could relinquish due to how much i play it, but that should help in the early days and likely this simple guide, as the post is, could probably get you through prestige 1, at which point you should be ramping up your skill past my...poop advice.

holy lord almighty shining down upon me a hail worth a kfc grease trap of quiz show grand prizes...

a dev liked my post. why am i so happy about that

Archived