Console OCD

Placing structures has never been too much of a hassle on console, even without geo placement.. but it still is tedious none the less ESPECIALLY in the trap department. We already have gridded placement for walls so why is it not a feature in the game for all structures? Maybe as an option in the settings? It’d be so nice to be able to neatly place our structures too, the devs have to be aware of how Geo Placement is the most used mod in DST. Show the console peasants some love too please? It’s so annoying that trying to make trap fields is just downright frustrating and not worth the time. 

Practically every console player has asked for this in one way or another, it just seems like it is either never gonna happen or it is super low on their to-do list. I've personally talked about it in several threads as the placement on console literally gives me a headache and makes me put the game down from time to time.

Archived