Ps4 - will it be included in the winter sale?

Update info was posted here. 

The post mentions items that won’t be added to the Psn store, but will be added in the game. However, it makes no mention if ps4 will be included or not in the weekend sale. 

Will it be? 

likely a dumb question, but I just felt I had to ask for verification

32 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

I believe this particular sale is Steam only.

Oh dang. I was under the impression it was a temporary cert issue with Sony. I see we currently have access to the new item reskins for the event. Are they limited time only use or will we get to keep those after the event? 

Also, are the new contender skins going to be available in the future? 

Thanks for all this new content. I really appreciate the work Klei is doing and just want to reflect that with dolla dolla bills y'all.

• Developer
19 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Oh dang. I was under the impression it was a temporary cert issue with Sony. I see we currently have access to the new item reskins for the event. Are they limited time only use or will we get to keep those after the event? 

Either you or I misunderstood the question :) I was referring to the Don't Starve Franchise Weekend Sale! (25% - 75% off) mentioned in the update notes, not the virtual currency that's now available on xbox. The delay in releasing the VC is indeed a cert. issue and will hopefully be resolved early in the new year.

Being able to use the Merry Maker skins/items on PS4 is temporary for the duration of Winter's Feast. You'll be able to purchase them after that if you want to continue using them. The contenders skins will also be available at that time.

1 hour ago, CharlesB said:

Either you or I misunderstood the question :) I was referring to the Don't Starve Franchise Weekend Sale! (25% - 75% off) mentioned in the update notes, not the virtual currency that's now available on xbox. The delay in releasing the VC is indeed a cert. issue and will hopefully be resolved early in the new year.

Being able to use the Merry Maker skins/items on PS4 is temporary for the duration of Winter's Feast. You'll be able to purchase them after that if you want to continue using them. The contenders skins will also be available at that time.

The franchise sale is exactly what I was referring to. I had been looking forward to the sale as I had planned to get many, (if not all the skins) 

And the point of clarification, purchasing anything (be it from steam or Xbox) would **not** transfer to ps4, (like as if our accounts were linked through Klei), that’s correct, right? 

Woulf ps4 be getting a sale in the future? ( on the shop section there is a filter for discounts which is why I’m asking)

Archived