Just need to finish this mod and this popped up

Well I was trying to make just a Warbucks from the ALPHA Hamlet characters BUT it doesn't work do to there with Wilba and Warbucks. So I was very upset at that fact...   (unless I can't do that I'm sorta new to the mod rules sorta. I know the basics but if I'm doing a no-no please tell me)

Edited by Pinkamena11FazP

13 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

Well I was trying to make just a Warbucks from the ALPHA Hamlet characters BUT it doesn't work do to there with Wilba and Warbucks. So I was very upset at that fact...   (unless I can't do that I'm sorta new to the mod rules sorta. I know the basics but if I'm doing a no-no please tell me)

What is your code.

Just now, Pinkamena11FazP said:

Hm I think I didn't put it down and I'm not quite sure how to fix that...

In the mod you have a file called modmain.lua. I suppose you just copied these files from another mod and don't know anything, Find the modmain.lua and share it here.

P.S. No mod creator likes there code being taken, I'm sure you don't mean to steal. But I reccomend you ask the original author if you may use there code.

'<eof>' expected near 'end'

<eof> => End Of File

It just says: "I found an 'end', but there is nothing to end. I expected the file to end or more stuff to come." The code has an extra 'end' somewhere.

NOTE: Corrected explanation of error for future reference.

Edited by Ultroman

40 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

Hm I'm going to try to add it with a "end" at the very bottom to see if this will fix it.

client_log.txt      Hm Still nothing... This is going to be a pain to find which "end" it needs

image.png.73d49ce0510f207ea62cc2bfea837863.png

There's an extra end here, The game is seeing it. And doesn't know why the heck it's there, since it's not ending anything, so the game crashes. Just get rid of it and it'll be fixed.

1 hour ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

And all the other stuff will go away after I fix that? It's saying other stuff was wrong or something.. (I'm practically VERY clueless to mods... after I gave up three times with the other ones I attempted...)

Maybe, get rid of the end and try again. It's a lot of trial and error, : }