Shank 2 reverse character speedrun!!

Bluedoom57

I poked around through some of the game's files, and managed to find a way to play as Corina in Shank's stages, and Shank in Corina's single stage (Still wish we'd gotten more stages with her, maybe if there's ever a sequel? KLEI?)

As far as I'm aware, this hasn't been done at all, much less so as a speedrun. And with that in mind, I'm proud to be able to present the first ever Reverse Character Speedrun!

I'll note right off the bat that this run is pretty rough, I've been away from speedrunning for a lot of years, and this run was only very basically routed yesterday morning. For a first run, however, I think it's a very good demonstration! (In the efforts of routing this brand new category, I even learned a couple mechanics that I never knew existed before! This game just keeps on giving, I love it!)

I would love to hear y'alls' thoughts on the run, and of course if there's something you want explained (I know there's some tricks and glitches y'all probably aren't familiar with), I'd be more than happy to explain it to you! 

But either way, I hope y'all have fun watchin'!

Archived