[Game Update] - 1141

JanH

Update 1.1.41 (Xbox One)

- Fixed some music not playing correctly, including boss-specific and sailing themes. Music should also have better continuity in split-screen games.
- Hallowed Nights Trinkets: Worlds with 15 or fewer Hallowed Nights Trinkets will get retrofitted with a new set of trinkets. This is to support worlds that took part in Hallowed Nights in 2018. As a side effect, all worlds will get the retrofitting if it meets the above criteria.
- Spider Dens will now grow properly again.
- Wurt’s voice is better mixed. Her Pose, Hurt, Talk sounds are at a similar level.
- Fixed a rare crash while using an Anchor.
- Fixed a save/load bug with boat leaks (were controllers would be able to inspect previously repaired leaks)
- The following items no longer sink in the ocean: Ancient Key, Beach Toy, Candy Bag, Deer Antler, Fireflies, Golden Belt, Stag Antler, Torch, Wood Fence, and Wood Gate.
- Adjusted the Merm and Loyal Merm Guard attack frame to match their animation.
- Fixed a crash with the Merm Guards if the King dies.
- Fixed a crash on load with the Merm King.
- Removed watersplash on anchor when placed on land.
- Potential Merm kings will still show their hat now.
- Wurt no longer dislikes Catcoons.
- Merms no longer accept cooked fish.
- Wurt no longer has her stats restored when creating a king or going in/out of the caves.
- Using the deconstruction staff on the Royal Tapestry no longer crashes the game on load.
- The one man band now recruits Merms as well.
- Steeped Lunar Essence will no longer cause some creatures to get stuck.
- Saplings transformed by the Steeped Lunar Essence will no longer revert to regular Saplings when the world is re-loaded.
- Merm and Merm guards will react to epic screeching.
- Fixed a crash when Wurt’s stats are updating.
- Fixed a clothing issue with wimpy Wolfgang’s torso.
- Fixed an issue with Wickerbottom’s Bewitching Boots.
- Using the Deconstruction Staff on a non occupied carpet should no longer kill the Merm King.
- Merms should no longer attack Chester if Wurt or a disguised character is carrying the Eyebone.
- Fixed a health losing issue with Wurt returning from the caves.
- Merm King will talk more about being hungry.
- Merm King won’t spawn guards when fed.
- Fixed some Merm speech if they eat food off the ground.
- Wurt’s stat syncing between caves and the surface is now percentage based rather than hard numbers.
- Wurt now has the proper skin set when respawning from a ghost.
- Merm Guard’s made immune to epic screeching (Not regular Merm, Guards have more grit).
- Fixed farm plots breaking when crop is mutated with Steeped Lunar Essence.
- Fixed Steeped Lunar Essence forcing stategraph states of target.

View full update

• Thanks 2

Hey uhhh is the new patch Supposed to make backpacks degrade overtime when not worn? Because uhh my backpacks start looking like this after I craft them and leave them on the ground for extended periods of time and I can safely say that until the update it’s NEVER done this before in my experience playing the game on Xbox One. (The one on the left is how it’s supposed to look, the one on the Right seems to have Spoiled like some fish carcasses in the new Hook, Line and Inker update.)

AA2D5902-AA4C-4101-94A2-2DDF45CDEEFB.jpeg

5 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hey uhhh is the new patch Supposed to make backpacks degrade overtime when not worn? Because uhh my backpacks start looking like this after I craft them and leave them on the ground for extended periods of time and I can safely say that until the update it’s NEVER done this before in my experience playing the game on Xbox One. (The one on the left is how it’s supposed to look, the one on the Right seems to have Spoiled like some fish carcasses in the new Hook, Line and Inker update.)

AA2D5902-AA4C-4101-94A2-2DDF45CDEEFB.jpeg

Backpack always used to spoil/destroy the skin that was used on it if left on the ground for to long. It might have been an bug that was on Xbox only that this didn’t happen.

9 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Backpack always used to spoil/destroy the skin that was used on it if left on the ground for to long. It might have been an bug that was on Xbox only that this didn’t happen.

I don’t understand why.. I can still pick these ugly heaps up and use them like a normal backpack, I don’t understand why they have a spoil Animation if they’re still useable after they spoil.

I was waiting on them to eventually turn to Rot or Ashes but they’ve only so far changed in appearance only but not in functionality which is.. odd.

14 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I don’t understand why.. I can still pick these ugly heaps up and use them like a normal backpack, I don’t understand why they have a spoil Animation if they’re still useable after they spoil.

I was waiting on them to eventually turn to Rot or Ashes but they’ve only so far changed in appearance only but not in functionality which is.. odd.

It has been in the game for years and serves no gameplay specific purpose. I think it was to prevent players from giving others a skined backpack forever (that’s the only purpose I could see behind it)