world gen and seeds

A few months ago the game updated with this: World generation is now deterministic (ie seeding the world now works again)

Is there a way I can take advantage of this without mods?  A console command I can use to obtain the world seed, and respawn the world with said seed?  I love that map I'm playing Wurt on, but I think I'm done playing Wurt.

5 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

A few months ago the game updated with this: World generation is now deterministic (ie seeding the world now works again)

Is there a way I can take advantage of this without mods?  A console command I can use to obtain the world seed, and respawn the world with said seed?  I love that map I'm playing Wurt on, but I think I'm done playing Wurt.

Celestial Portal

You can also save your Cluster in files at day 1, so you can restart your world with the same generation in both forest and caves.

Don't forget that you can change of character by commands (but it's also removing all your progress) : c_despawn()

Archived