New characters pricing on ps4 vs PC

Why does PC have multiple choices of bundle for new characters? Like they get to buy a basic version for 5$ but on ps4 its the big 15$ one or go home.

I really do want to support the game and get the new characters but over 40$ for 3 character seems unresonable.

I have to admit I was a little disappointed by it too, as much as I love any excuse to throw money at my favorite developers. :wilson_wink:

I'm willing to bet that it's probably Sony being strict/complicating things on their end though, rather than Klei just neglecting to add those options for console.

On 28.10.2019 at 5:14 PM, EGG_MAN_6 said:

I really do want to support the game and get the new characters but over 40$ for 3 character seems unresonable.

I mean you also could just weave them. Of course it takes time to do it the legit way but that’s the point and you have to spend 0 $ that way.

6 hours ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

Why would Sony price Klei’s products? 

I wasn't really talking about the pricing of the packs, more so that PC has a much wider ranger of options when it comes to purchasing skins. From what I understand PC players can purchase individual skins that they want, whereas on console if you want (for example) a specific Woodie skin you need to buy the entire bundle of Woodie skins.

6 hours ago, keats95 said:

I wasn't really talking about the pricing of the packs, more so that PC has a much wider ranger of options when it comes to purchasing skins. From what I understand PC players can purchase individual skins that they want, whereas on console if you want (for example) a specific Woodie skin you need to buy the entire bundle of Woodie skins.

Yes, I think they can even trade skins on PC. Trade or sell or something like that.

Archived