Code to delete all twigs and rot from the ground

c_cleanup = function(prefab) for k, v in pairs(Ents) do if v.prefab == prefab and v.components.inventoryitem and v.components.inventoryitem.owner == nil then v:Remove() end end end

Then choose what prefab to remove, e.g.: c_cleanup"flint"

59 minutes ago, Sweaper said:

c_cleanup = function(prefab) for k, v in pairs(Ents) do if v.prefab == prefab and v.components.inventoryitem and v.components.inventoryitem.owner == nil then v:Remove() end end end

Then choose what prefab to remove, e.g.: c_cleanup"flint"

It works only near the character, but I need to delete ALL twigs lying on the ground in my world

53 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

c_removeall(prefab)

I guess this code removes all items (even in the chests). But I only need to delete those are on the ground

19 minutes ago, Kisica said:

I guess this code removes all items (even in the chests). But I only need to delete those are on the ground

Paste this into the console

function c_clearall(name) for k,ent in pairs(Ents) do if ent.prefab == name and ent.components.inventoryitem ~= nil and ent.components.inventoryitem.owner == nil then ent:Remove(); end end end

use c_clearall("twigs"), this is literally a copy of the original removeall with a few extra arguments to prevent items in inventories from vanishing

24 minutes ago, Kisica said:

It works only near the character, but I need to delete ALL twigs lying on the ground in my world

That command should work fine. Are you sure you are executing the command remotely? Make sure it says "Remote" rather than "Local" before executing the command. Press CTRL before hitting enter to change between "Remote" and "Local"

5 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Paste this into the console

use c_clearall("twigs"), this is literally a copy of the original removeall with a few extra arguments to prevent items in inventories from vanishing

That's the same command Sweaper posted...

2 minutes ago, Electroely said:

That command should work fine. Are you sure you are executing the command remotely? Make sure it says "Remote" rather than "Local" before executing the command. Press CTRL before hitting enter to change between "Remote" and "Local"

That's the same command Sweaper posted...

Yes, ofc

34 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Pardon?
They said it apparently didn't work so I went into the code and tailored around c_removeall

The command you've made is identical to Sweaper's, though, minus a few differently named variables. I don't see how yours will work if Sweaper's didn't.

1 hour ago, Kisica said:

Yes, ofc

It should have worked, then... If it only removed items near your character, that means that it was only done locally. You should make sure both commands were done in Remote mode. It wouldn't hurt to try them again.

20 hours ago, Electroely said:

It should have worked, then... If it only removed items near your character, that means that it was only done locally. You should make sure both commands were done in Remote mode. It wouldn't hurt to try them again.

I paste this code: c_cleanup = function(prefab) for k, v in pairs(Ents) do if v.prefab == prefab and v.components.inventoryitem and v.components.inventoryitem.owner == nil then v:Remove() end end end

And then this: c_cleanup"twigs"

Both in Remote mode

It doesn't work. Only twigs around the character were removed

Archived