Arboria map Thimble Reed

I am playing on an Arboria map and some 100 cycles later when I planned to go Exosuits, I realised there is no Thimble reed on the map (the map that I can see). So I wanted to know if this is true or I am just missing them on my map or do I need to explore more of the map. Though I am quite sure that I have already explored a lot and I they appear to be missing in even the steam geysers area.

Also if I do no find it (on the map or through the pod), what should I do for exosuit alternatives ? I have been making O2 tunnels right now to explore further regions but this is getting difficult once I have to go down the magma biome.

40 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

For this and for new dupes, I use the "Refresh Selection" mod from the steam workshop. You can just refresh the selection until you the Thimble Reed via care package.

Or, if you don't want to use a mod, scum save until you get the seeds. Still, Dreckos aren't hard to farm, and you could also just shear wild ones.

20 minutes ago, hacksaw12 said:

Or, if you don't want to use a mod, scum save until you get the seeds. Still, Dreckos aren't hard to farm, and you could also just shear wild ones.

Yup. But I usually want Thimble Reeds as an early way to get rid of the pwater from hand-washing. I know I could just dump it somewhere, or even crush it. Personal preference to do it this way.

Archived