Game Crash Cycle 1062

Hi,

I am really hoping that someone may be able to help with this issue?

As of today (12-10-19) my current ONI game save has started constantly crashing and it will crash at the exact same point every time, right before I tick over to Cycle 1062. I have tried a multitude of fixes for the issue, but none, so far, have resolved the problem. I have even gone back to various different saves, but it still crashes at the same point each time and it is not even consistent with what I am doing at the time, it just crashes straight to my desktop. I have attached my save game file along with a crash dump file that was in my 'OxygenNotIncluded' folder.

I really hope these help to find what is causing this, but if anyone needs any further information, please let me know.

Many thanks,

Stuart 

V - 10.sav

SimDLL_CRASH_release_372041_20191012-16.03.29.dmp

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have kind of found a cause, I have played the game past 1062 as well now and have also added some items and destructed some items and no crash. However, I have been redoing my water pipes at the top of my base and so was destroying some pipes, I did 2 or 3 and then a 4th and it crashed immediately. I have since attempted the function twice now and each time it crashes after destroying a few of the water pipes. Perhaps if you wouldn't mind trying this for me and see if you get the same result? Ii would be much appreciated :D

I was destroying the pipes on the top right hand side, it was the pipes linking the polluted water to the sink and lavatories, specifically it was the vertical pipes linking the 2 horizontal lines (hope that makes sense) .

Many thanks,

Stuart

14 hours ago, Stubee66 said:

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have kind of found a cause, I have played the game past 1062 as well now and have also added some items and destructed some items and no crash. However, I have been redoing my water pipes at the top of my base and so was destroying some pipes, I did 2 or 3 and then a 4th and it crashed immediately. I have since attempted the function twice now and each time it crashes after destroying a few of the water pipes. Perhaps if you wouldn't mind trying this for me and see if you get the same result? Ii would be much appreciated :D

I was destroying the pipes on the top right hand side, it was the pipes linking the polluted water to the sink and lavatories, specifically it was the vertical pipes linking the 2 horizontal lines (hope that makes sense) .

Many thanks,

Stuart

Yup, I tried the same and it crashed for me as well.  I suggest creating a bug report and including the save along with the same description to reproduce.  Hopefully they can fix the issue.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:23 AM, Nitroturtle said:

Yup, I tried the same and it crashed for me as well.  I suggest creating a bug report and including the save along with the same description to reproduce.  Hopefully they can fix the issue.

Thanks for doing that, at least I can confirm it's not my PC setup :)

So, I have actually managed to get through the crash and I basically did it by taking my time and slowly removing the pipes one at a time and on the normal game speed. It did crash once doing it this way, but the next time I loaded up after the crash, I removed that pipe first, the game did falter for a millisecond, and I did expect it to crash, but it didn't and since then (so far) the game has run as normal.

I did raise a ticket with support, as I do think it is a bug, but as yet I have not had a response. If I do get one I will post the details here.

Thanks again for the help :) 

Archived