Shipwrecked compatibility warning

Remember my old post about the mega pack situation? Well, I browsed the Eshop on my Switch randomly and found DS on sale for $8, which was the same amount I got refunded for my original eBay purchase of the mega pack. Of course I took that damn deal. Also, unlike DST/DS on PS4, you can set everything like mobs and resources to “More” at least! AND LOAD TIMES ARE FASTER! ANDDDD I CAN PAUSE! HUZZAH! VICTORY IS MINE!

Anyway... I’m trying to create my RoG enabled world and the game is asking me if I want to make the game compatible with SW. So.. what does that mean exactly? How will it affect my gameplay? For now I’ll keep it off, but once I die in like 5 in game days, I’ll consider turning on the compatibility depending on what you guys say.

Just now, -Variant said:

It just lets you have SW stuff in your world.

It just outright enables the DLC, you can visit SW when you build the Sea Worthy.

"What's the best thing you can make in the game?" Sea/Skyworthy.

1 hour ago, -Variant said:

It just lets you have SW stuff in your world.

It just outright enables the DLC, you can visit SW when you build the Sea Worthy.

EDIT: also this isn't DST. >:{

I am aware (: still happy to enjoy the game I bought. Thank you for your answer!

Archived