Wendy rework - New skin concept art: Artificer of Thule

When Wendy found the writings of his uncle William, she was fascinated by what was written there: it was narrated of a new, secret, mystery science, of a prehuman civilization disappeared in the mists of time, collapsed at the hands of his own devices, destroyed by the blind and idiotic use of otherworldly powers.
Wendy didn't really know when she decided to revive that science, but if there was even a way to reunite with Abigail, that was the way. 
"I learned untold knowledge..."

image.thumb.png.623db236062c13eb68cc00473a7e4b5e.png

Edit: "Once my intellect was extraordinary: I could grasp what was between this and other worlds, still feel the psyche of my twin, gather a bit of cosmic truth.
Now I am a poor idiot, unable perhaps to count to ten.
I was pardoned from the curse of intelligence"

For other skin concept art on Wendy:

(cracks up)  I love that the thumbnail for that thread is my "emo coconut" screenshot.  XD That one also ended up with weirder lighting than usual, 'cos I took it EXACTLY _as_ day was breaking.  So it's not dark, not dusk, not light.

Anyway...yeah, I can kinda see it.  Wendy as the one who looks a little _too_ far into the ancient civilization's secrets, specifically the ones that _caused their demise_, and becomes the demented Dark Priestess/Sorcoresss?  Sure, as one of the alternate universe possibilities that _could_ happen.

...Notorious

6 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

(cracks up)  I love that the thumbnail for that thread is my "emo coconut" screenshot.  XD That one also ended up with weirder lighting than usual, 'cos I took it EXACTLY _as_ day was breaking.  So it's not dark, not dusk, not light.

Your screen was so spectacular that JoeW printed it and made a picture of it hanging in his office :'D

6 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Anyway...yeah, I can kinda see it.  Wendy as the one who looks a little _too_ far into the ancient civilization's secrets, specifically the ones that _caused their demise_, and becomes the demented Dark Priestess/Sorcoresss?  Sure, as one of the alternate universe possibilities that _could_ happen.

...Notorious

Yes, I also imagine that in the end she too becomes like the ancients and like her uncle: blind and idiotic, with the intellect shattered by obscure experiments.

"Once my intellect was extraordinary: I could grasp what was between this and other worlds, still feel the psyche of my twin, gather a bit of cosmic truth.
Now I am a poor idiot, unable perhaps to count to ten.
I was pardoned from the curse of intelligence"

Archived