World generation logic

How about a bit of logic in the world generation randomizer.

Sometimes the randomizer create worlds like geoactive + geodormant. So....average vents I guess :)

Metal rich + metal poor. Again...normal.

Mixed boulders + small boulders. Kind of excessive.

etc.

Geoactive isn't liked to volcanoes ?

I play on a geoactive world, and it's really full of volcanoes surrounded by very hot obsidian, and packed in very hot abyssalite. I have no less than 7 at the moment, and still have a part of the map unrevealed.

So, if geodormant reduce the number of geyser and vent, and geoactive add volcanoes all other the map, it's not strange to have the 2 in the same map. ;)

2 hours ago, Gwido said:

Geoactive isn't liked to volcanoes ?

I play on a geoactive world, and it's really full of volcanoes surrounded by very hot obsidian, and packed in very hot abyssalite. I have no less than 7 at the moment, and still have a part of the map unrevealed.

So, if geodormant reduce the number of geyser and vent, and geoactive add volcanoes all other the map, it's not strange to have the 2 in the same map. ;)

But geoactive does not add volcanoes, just vents and geysers according to the description. Perhaps in real life there'd be a connection but this is a game :)

Archived